Creating a gorgeous centerpiece is easier than you think. Here is the step by step process on how to recreate this design at home.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Three square vases: We chose three of our vases in various sizes (pictured are the S1033, S833 & S633)
- A floating candle that is 2 inches wide so there is enough space around the candle.
- River Rocks (alternatively you can use Shells or Acrylic nuggets)
- Three flowers of your choice, with stems cut off. You can also use just the petals of the flower. We decided to use white orchids for this arrangement.
CREATE THE DESIGN
1. Take each square vase and fill 1 to 2 inches of the base with river rocks.
2. Place one flower for each vase on top of the river rocks.
3. Fill the vases with water, leaving an inch off to the rim.
4. In one of the vases, place the floating candle.
5. Light your candle and voilà!
You can add floating candles in all of the other vases or accent the design with a few pillar candles. Create this arrangement if you are hosting a party, holiday or event. You can even use it in your home to add a tranquil spa atmosphere. Kick back, relax and enjoy your design.
Vasesource has its roots in New York City, where it was founded in
1998 by Itzik Yakobi, a man with grand designs on the floral
industry. Our aim is to provide an exceptional range of products
with personalized customer service. In 2014 Vasesource acquired
YBS Imports, a move that gave wholesale florists access to our
unique designs. Today we supply floral studios, event planners,
hotels and online stores along the East Coast, across the nation,
and around the world.